- Fiscalis programme Regulation (No 2021/847 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 2021 establishing the 'Fiscalis’ programme for cooperation in the field of Taxation for the period 2021-2027 (Fiscalis programme)
- Work Programme for 2021,2022 and 2023: The multi-annual Work Programme for 2021, 2022 and 2023 constitutes the operational framework for the implementation of the programme. The Fiscalis Committee provides its formal opinion on the MAWP before its adoption by the Commission.
- Fiscalis 2020 Programme Progress Report 2020
- Fiscalis 2020 Regulation (No 1286/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013 establishing an action programme to improve the operation of taxation systems in the European Union for the period 2014-2020 (Fiscalis 2020)
- Annual Work Programme 2020 : The Annual Work Programme constitutes the whole framework for the implementation of the programme. The Fiscalis Committee provides its formal opinion on the AWP before its adoption by the Commission.
- Programme Progress Report 2019: In the area of the Performance Measurement Framework (PMF) a progress report is published every year. It represents a summary of the main outputs and result indicators and gives an assessment of the overall progress achieved during the preceding calendar year. Reports 2018 - 2017 -2016 – 2015-2014.
- The Mid-term evaluation was carried out in 2017-2018. As defined in the Regulation, the purpose of the evaluation was to assess the programme’s performance so far in terms of its relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, coherence and EU added value, and to make recommendations for future improvement. In this way, the evaluation served both accountability and learning purposes. Commission report and Staff Working Document– External study: Summary report– Full report.
- Fiscalis 2013 Final evaluation:
- Fiscalis 2013 decision (Decision No 1482/2007/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2007 establishing a Community programme to improve the operation of taxation systems in the internal market)
- Communication on Customs 2013 and Fiscalis 2013 ( Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament, COM (2005) 111)
- Midterm evaluation of the Fiscalis 2013 programme . It assesses the level of implementation and results of the Fiscalis 2013 programme using a mix of qualitative information and quantitative data to judge its relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, management and EU Added Value.
- Fiscalis 2003-2007 decision (Decision No 2235/2002/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 3 December 2002 adopting a Community programme to improve the operation of taxation systems in the internal market )
- Fiscalis 1998-2002 decision (European Parliament and Council Decision No 888/98/EC of 30 March 1998 establishing the FISCALIS programme).
- Implementing Decision for the Fiscalis programme (Commission Decision 98/467/EC of 2 July 1998 establishing certain implementing provisions for European Parliament and Council Decision No 888/98/EC establishing a programme of Community action to improve the functioning of the indirect taxation systems of the internal market)
- Implementing Decision for the Fiscalis programme (Commission Decision n° 98/532/EC of 8 July 1998 concerning certain measures necessary for carrying out activities related to communication and information exchange systems and to linguistic training tools under the Fiscalis programme)
- Matthaeus decision (Council Decision No 93/588/EC of 29 October 1993 adopting programme Matthaeus-Tax of Community action on the subject of the vocational training of indirect taxation officials).