These eLearning products are available to learn more about the “Authorised Economic Operator” status.
- Authorised Economic Operator eLearning module
- EU eAEO Specific Trader Portal eLearning module
- Authorised Economic Operator eBook
- Economic Operator System (EOS) – only for customs officers
AEO eLearning module
This module on the “Authorised Economic Operator” is part of larger course on the Union Customs Code.
After completing this module, the user should be able to
- Describe the concept of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status.
- Describe the different AEO authorisations and their benefits.
- Explain how a business can benefit from AEO status.
- Apply for an AEO status.
- Describe how AEO status is maintained.
- Describe the concept and the benefits of mutual recognition of AEOs.
The interactive AEO eBook is a digital training and work resource. The eBook is available in 22 language versions.
It includes the entire content of the EU Authorised Economic Operators (AEO) Guidelines enriched with interactive multimedia learning activities (such as assessments points) and functionalities.
The eBook is designed as a work support tool to be used as a complement to the UCC AEO eLearning module.
EU Customs Trader Portal for eAEO eLearning module
This eLearning module presents the EU Customs Trader Portal functionalities and benefits and explain how to use it to manage the Trader’s AEO applications and AEO authorisations.
After completing the course, the user will be able:
- To understand the basic principles and functionalities of the portal,
- To learn the benefits of using the portal.