Three eLearning products are available to learn more about the “Authorised Economic Operator” status.
- Authorised Economic Operator eLearning module
- EU eAEO Specific Trader Portal eLearning module
- Authorised Economic Operator eBook
AEO eLearning module
This module on the “Authorised Economic Operator” is part of larger 20-modules course on the Union Customs Code.
After completing this module, the user should be able to
- Describe the concept of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status.
- Describe the different AEO authorisations and their benefits.
- Explain how a business can benefit from AEO status.
- Apply for an AEO status.
- Describe how AEO status is maintained.
- Describe the concept and the benefits of mutual recognition of AEOs.
More information on the complete Union Customs Code eLearning programme here.
The interactive AEO eBook is a new digital training and work resource. The eBook is available in 22 language versions.
It includes the entire content of the EU Authorised Economic Operators (AEO) Guidelines enriched with interactive multimedia learning activities (such as assessments points) and functionalities.
The eBook is designed as a work support tool to be used as a complement to the UCC AEO eLearning module.
EU Customs Trader Portal for eAEO eLearning module
This eLearning module presents the EU Customs Trader Portal functionalities and benefits and explain how to use it to manage the Trader’s AEO applications and AEO authorisations.
After completing the course, the user will be able:
- To understand the basic principles and functionalities of the portal,
- To learn the benefits of using the portal.
More information in the leaflet on the EU Customs Trader Portal for eAEO eLearning module.
How to use the eLearning material
The eLearning modules are free to download and are easy to use.
They can be used as standalone courses. (zip or 7.zip 7z file which includes iso, exe, html or html5 formats) or integrated in your local LMS system (scorm format). Download and unpack the format of your choice using a file archiver/compressor software, for example 7-Zip, WinZip or WinRar.
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version);
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version);
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later.
For specific information on each course, please consult the following table.
If you still experience any technical problems or have any questions, please contact us by email at TAXUD-ELEARNING@ec.europa.eu
|AEO eLearning module||EN, ES, NL, RS, SL, LV, SV, PT, MK|
|AEO eBook for download||EN, BG, CS, DA, DE, EL, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, IT, LT, LV, NL, PL, PT, RO, SK, SL, SV|
AEO eBook online
|EU Customs Trader Portal for eAEO eLearning module||EN, BG, CS, DA, DE, EL, ES, ET, FI, FR, HU, HR, IT, LT, LV, NL, PT, PL, RO, SK, SL, SV|
We would be more than happy to receive your feedback on the eLearning courses and eBooks you have downloaded or accessed on-line.