- Customs 2020 Programme Progress Report 2020
- Customs 2020 Regulation: Regulation (EU) No 1294/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013 establishing an action programme for customs in the European Union for the period 2014-2020 (Customs 2020)
- AWP 2020 : The Annual Work Programme constitutes the whole framework for the implementation of the programme. The Customs 2020 Committee provides its formal opinion on the AWP before its adoption by the Commission
- Programme Progress Report for the year 2019 : In the area of the Performance Measurement Framework (PMF) a progress report is published every year. It represents a summary of the main output and result indicators and gives an assessment of the overall progress achieved during the preceding calendar year. Reports 2018 - 2017 - 2016 – 2015 -2014.
- The Mid-term evaluation was carried out in 2017-2018. As defined in the Regulation, the purpose of the evaluation was to assess the programme’s performance so far in terms of its relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, coherence and EU added value, and to make recommendations for future improvement. In this way, the evaluation served both accountability and learning purposes. Commission report and Staff Working Document – External study: Summary report – Full report.
- Customs 2013 Final Evaluation:
- Customs 2013 decision (Decision No 624/2007/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 May 2007 establishing an action programme for customs in the Community)
- Communication on Customs 2013 and Fiscalis 2013 ( Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament, COM (2005) 111)
- Midterm evaluation of the Customs 2013 programme. It assesses the level of implementation and results of the Customs 2013 programme using a mix of qualitative information and quantitative data to judge its relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, management and EU Added Value.
- Customs 2007 decision (Decision of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2003 adopting an action programme for customs in the Community)
- Customs 2002 decision (Decision No 105/2000/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 1999).
- Customs 2000 decision (Decision No 210/97/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 December 1996 adopting an action programme for customs in the Community).
- Matthaeus decision (91/341/EEC: Council Decision of 20 June 1991 on the adoption of a programme of Community action on the subject of the vocational training of customs officials).