The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Adoption of the agenda (doc. JTPF/004/REV1/2008/EN/FR/DE )
- Issues related to the Arbitration Convention.
2.1 Discussion paper on draft JTPF recommendations related to the interpretation of some provisions of the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/002/2008/EN and doc. JTPF/007/BACK/2008/EN ).
2.2 Discussion paper on draft JTPF recommendations related to interest charges in the context of Mutual Agreement Procedure (doc. JTPF/003/2008/EN ).
2.3 Updated table on thin capitalization questionnaire (doc. JTPF/018/REV1/2007/EN) and Secretariat's discussion paper on thin capitalization (doc. JTPF/005/2008/EN ).
2.4 List of independent persons of standing eligible to become a member of the advisory commission (doc. JTPF/010/BACK/REV9/2005/EN ): lists from new Member States and availability of CVs.
2.5 Table on the application of Art.7(3) of the AC (interaction between MAP and judicial appeals) (doc. JTPF/024/REV1/BACK/2007/EN and doc. JTPF/024/BACK/2007/EN ).
2.6 Reports from the Member States on the implementation of the Code of Conduct for the effective implementation of the Arbitration Convention. For information only at this stage.
2.7 State of play of the implementation of the Code of Conduct related to the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/006/BACK/REV5/2006 February 2008).
- Discussion paper on centralized intra-group services (doc. JTPF/001/2008/En and doc. JTPF/014/REV1/BACK/2007/EN and doc. JTPF/022/REV1/BACK/2007/EN)
- Presentation and discussion of the document from the sub-group on triangular cases. (Document from the sub-group on draft recommendations for EU triangular cases and doc. JTPF/008/BACK/2008/EN )
- Draft 2007 APA table on the availability of an APA procedure (doc. JTPF/006/REV2/2007/EN ).
- Any other business:
6.1 Monitoring of the work programme
6.2 Summary record meeting October 2007 (doc. JTPF/023/2007/REV1/EN ) and 2007 table on number of open cases under the Arbitration Convention (doc. JTPF/005/BACK/2007/EN )